Project Engineer (Multifamily Construction)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
San Antonio-based Embrey Partners LLC is a diversified real estate investment company that owns, develops, builds, acquires, and manages multifamily residential communities and commercial assets in targeted markets across the United States. Since 1974, Embrey has developed nearly 43,000 apartments and more than 6 million square feet of commercial property. Embrey is a leading developer in the multifamily sector with more than 4,000 units under construction. www.embreydc.com
Embrey is Building Relationships, Designing Experiences, and Creating Communities. 2021 was our biggest year yet and we’re continuing to grow.
Team Embrey is looking for a PROJECT ENGINEER to support our Construction Management team.
As a PROJECT ENGINEER, you will be responsible for the success and timely completion of construction projects by ensuring proper document control at the project site office for all phases of the construction project.
- Provide effective and efficient document control including daily construction joblogs and monthly construction status reports.
- Ensure an effective and efficient Request for Information (RFI)/change orders/shop drawings process is in place and all documentation is completed in a timely manner.
- Work directly with all sub-contractors and vendors to ensure quality and cost control.
- Ensure project site and company assets are secure and maintain a safe and respectful working environment at all times by implementing safety (OSHA) and risk management standards.
- Proactively identify issues that could lead to problems and facilitate solutions
- Create, update, and maintain a variety of project controls that track the status of individual projects or task orders, changes to projects.
- Assist with the set up and processing of sub-contractor draws, payroll, materials, supplies, etc. and ensure proper materials inventory.
- Assist in final completion via punch lists, clean and management turns.
- In preparation for project completion, collect warranty material, create closeout documents to ensure an effective and efficient transition for project construction completion and close out.
- Track and document all inspections and re-inspections; maintain the Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP).
- Perform any relevant duties as assigned by the Construction Superintendent, Senior Project Engineer and/or Project Manager.
- 2 - 5 years’ experience in construction engineering
- Multifamily housing experience preferred
- Experience utilizing Procore and Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Science/Management, Engineering, or related field
- Valid Driver’s License
- Criminal Background Check, Non DOT Testing, MVR
Position type: salaried/exempt with competitive pay & benefits (including healthcare & 401k); Position location: Centennial, CO; Reporting: direct to Project Manager.
Embrey Development Company
Get fresh Real Estate Developers jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.