Associate Client Relationship Manager
The Associate Client Relationship Manager works with the Private Wealth Management Team to develop and enhance the client experience at EMBREE FINANCIAL. They are responsible for working directly with clients throughout the entire lifecycle of the relationship. Including but not limited to client on-boarding, preparing for client reviews, goals based financial planning, performance reporting, data management in the firm wide CRM and ongoing service of the client relationship based on the client’s unique objectives. This position also requires relationship building with custodians and other key vendors of the firm. Additionally, this role will manage the daily needs of the office including office inventory maintenance.
· Manage the onboarding process for each Wealth Management client including data collection and data management in the firm’s key systems.
· Prepare account opening documentation and work with custodian to monitor the progress of client’s account transfers.
· Schedule and assist the Relationship Manager in preparing for quarterly, semi-annual and/or annual reviews with the for the Private Wealth Advisors.
· Prepare all documentation and presentation material required by the Relationship Manager for them to properly conduct client reviews.
· Work closely with Custodians to ensure accuracy and timely implementation of client documentation.
· Maintain the firm’s CRM system including inputting necessary client notes and assigning action items.
· Work closely with the Director of PWM to provide weekly reports on AUM, New business and prospect pipeline.
· Manage and document the Private Placement process for the clients invested in outside strategies. This includes subscription document preparation, managing capital calls and monitoring the client’s investment at the Private Equity firm.
· Monitor all action items within the PWM group and generate weekly reports highlighting overdue action items.
· Confirm and reconcile cost basis data for new accounts.
· Understand the financial planning process, collect the necessary client data, input data into financial planning software and run cash flow analysis. Also have the understanding to update existing Financial Plans.
· Run cash balances from the custodian website and generate excess cash reports to each Advisor.
· Understand the performance reporting software (Morningstar) and run the necessary reports for individual clients.
Skills & Qualifications
Communication: Excellent presentation skills, ability to present your ideas to the rest of the wealth management team as it relates to Financial Plans, Performance reporting or investment modeling.
Writing: The ability to clearly communicate through email as well as the ability to create written content both externally as well as internally to keep team members informed of important components of the daily activity.
Flexibility: Able to juggle multiple clients and client reviews at the same time. Able to prioritize multiple different requests
Investment Acumen: Be comfortable creating analytics spreadsheets on investments and be prepared to discuss internally with the PWM Team.
o Four-year college degree in associated major (or equivalent work experience)
o Strong MS Office skills
o Familiar with Custodial Platforms and/or Morningstar Office preferred
o Comfortable in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same
o The ability to work independently and juggle multiple priorities; high attention to detail
o Strong written and verbal communication skills
About Embree Financial Group
The success of our firm is dependent upon the strength of our client relationships. We work for you and our livelihood is tied to your satisfaction as a client. Our entire staff is dedicated to the personal interaction required to foster strong relationships. You deserve personal service, not pre-recorded messages, voicemail, or endless phone response options. You receive a personal relationship at EMBREE FINANCIAL Group.