HR & Recruiting Coordinator
Ember Valley Los Angeles, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ember Valley is a leading cannabis product company in California. We provide branded products throughout the state across multiple product formats jarred flower and pre-rolls. Our ethos is and always will be craft cannabis at scale. We launched our brand in April 2019 and in that short time, we have consistently been ranked a top 10 brand in our product categories. We target the connoisseur market our products are all premium priced. We are a product first company for Ember Valley, quality is everything.
We currently operate two indoor cultivation facilities that represent over 110,000 square feet. Additionally, we are constructing a purpose-built 40,000 square foot manufacturing facility, where we will centralize processing, packaging, distribution, and manufacturing.
We are looking to bring on an HR & Recruiting Coordinator to join our growing organization in Sherman Oaks, CA. The HR & Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating day-to-day recruiting tasks and ensuring that all HR data and files are up to date. This role plays a crucial part by helping us find amazing people for our team while ensuring a top-notch candidate experience and onboarding. You are pro-active, organized, and always looking for ways to automate processes and add more experiences to your professional wheelhouse.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get a ton of exposure to all things Recruiting & HR. We are a start-up, rolling up our sleeves to build something bigger than ourselves. This means that other duties may arise, and we support one another in accomplishing whats needed.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Help coordinate the entire recruiting life cycle and all related components including ATS administration, Candidate Screening, Scheduling, Assessments, Communications, Offer Letters, Background Checks and Onboarding
- Help post job descriptions and make sure our opportunities are being viewed by as many eyes as possible
- Coordinate with 3rd party recruiters including industry-specific experts
- Work internally with our Marketing Coordinator to leverage company social media outlets to source candidates and promote opportunities
- Assist in administering benefits plans to all our eligible employees and act as the first level of customer services for benefits-related questions and issues
- Be the master of all our digital employee files and ensure all files have been audited and are up to date at all times
- Help facilitate all onboarding and new hire orientation as well as set check-in reminders for managers and HR
- Help out with performance management cycles and keep up to date with industry best practices
- Review and update internal HRIS and Payroll system(s) as the source of truth
- Assist with other general HR duties as directed
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Psychology or related field
- Must be adept at learning/navigating new technology
- 1-2 years experience in HR, recruiting, or similar role in a fast-paced company
- Organized and detail-oriented with a solid track record of juggling multiple competing priorities
- Previous experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and/or Human Resources Information System (HRIS) preferred
- Works well under pressure and is able to constantly think outside the box
- Excellent customer service experience/skills
- Experience, knowledge, or interest in the cannabis industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office and Google Suite Skills
Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Ember Valley