Product Data Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Access to elite financial instruments has for too long been the privilege of a few. Ember fund is on a mission to change that. We bring institutional-grade investment opportunities to anyone with a mobile phone and $10.
The Ember app provides a full suite of crypto portfolios in just a few taps. We bring easy access to an obscure and complex investing vehicle known as DeFi. A vehicle that despite its obscurity, holds opportunity for immense wealth creation. Potential that we believe should be accessible to all.
Think rockstar investment teams and cutting-edge quant algorithms that beat the industry, all on your phone. Our crypto portfolios combine quant-driven strategies, fractionalized NFTs, yield farming, and indexes that tap into the finest crypto asset classes. Getting you in and out of crypto at the right time to maximize your returns.
Our all-star team combines early members from TikTok, GumGum, Blockfolio, Acorns, and Google.
We’re seeking a talented product and growth analyst to lead and accelerate D2C growth.
We have just scratched the surface and are looking to 10x volume this year. You will be at the helm of this growth. You will lead the growth effort through research and analytics, driving strategy with the CEO, CTO, and head of growth. In this sense, you will be responsible for the building and success of a business. An incredible opportunity for the right person looking to make their mark in the world of decentralized finance.
You will not just answer questions, but direct us to ask the right questions. You care about the customer, user experience, market share, combining business and user value to build a truly compelling product experience.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the priorities of the organization, you support and lead your team in providing data-driven recommendations.
- Define vision, set team and individual goals, and own the strategy and tactics to execute.
- Shape strategy: Develop analysis on existing hypotheses and product initiatives. Identify product gaps and opportunities through data analytics and market research.
- Use tools like Tableau, Athena/Redshift and Amplitude to surface product behaviors and track success around our product OKRs.
- Conduct a weekly KPIs meeting where you will present and identify trends on our product and marketing efforts to key stakeholders.
- Analyze customer satisfaction, social media sentiment and user feedback from user research.
- Conduct one-off analyses to inform decisions around product strategy, project prioritization, and product behavior.
- Experiment with growth and coordinate with our product team on user testing and A/B experiments. Synthesize learnings to inform development.
- Collaborate with engineering, product, and marketing to identify gaps in our datasets and implement event tracking to get the right answers and help us grow efficiently.
- Work closely with our Head of Growth and be the go-to person who monitors, analyses, and assists in the optimization of our marketing campaigns.
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience working as a product data analyst (in fintech a plus) or 2+ years working as a product manager with prior experience as a data analyst
- Experience working with mobile attribution (Appsflyer), CLM (Braze), product analytics (Amplitude) and Data Warehouses (Aurora, Athena, Tableau) (Our stack in parentheses)
- Strong understanding of SQL, you are able to quickly get answers from structured and unstructured datasets
- Data-driven, user-focused, and analytical
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset; independently driven, constantly learning, always improving
- Prior experience or work experience in crypto is preferred but not required
- Competitive Compensation (salary, equity, and tokens)
- Work from home budget
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Paid lunches
- Wellness stipend
- Book and education budget
- Semester offsite company trips
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLos Angeles, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Ember Fund