Software Tester - NASA Flight Software
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Flight Software Test will join a team of testers to test Flight Software of a space based observatory. This position is located at NASA Goddard Space Flight Center (GSFC) in Greenbelt, MD.
Job duties include:
- Attitude Control System Flight Software test development and execution.
- Requirement analysis.
- Test scenario development.
- Test procedure development.
- Test result analysis and documentation.
- Progress reporting to Management.
- Software configuration management.
- Software integration and testing.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or aerospace engineering, or a related field and with 9+ years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education, knowledge, and prior relevant experience.
- 2+ years of software testing.
- Experience with ASSIST and STOL procedure development.
- Experience with Gitlab and Jira.
- Experience with software testing.
- Ability to effectively manage concurrent advanced technical tasks including troubleshooting and providing end user technical support while working with competing priorities while meeting deadlines that are important to project success independently and under general direction.
- Ability to approach difficult, advanced, and complex problems with enthusiasm and creativity.
- Effective interpersonal skills necessary to interact with all levels of personnel and ability to work independently in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills required to prepare, present, and document advanced technical information and test reports.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with EFSI’s vaccination policy. All EFSI employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt EFSI’s vaccination policy.
Embedded Flight Systems, Inc.
8800 Greenbelt RdGreenbelt, MD
Get fresh Flight Software Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.