- Posted: over a month ago
The Embassy Suites Nashville at Vanderbilt, managed by Moody National Management LP, is looking for a Bartender to join our team. If you are someone who can build genuine and authentic connections with every guest and instantly build rapport with people you meet - join our team today!!!!
All associates are offered competitive pay, flexible scheduling opportunities, and 401(k) with Employer Match.
Don’t ignore this opportunity. Apply Now!
The Bartender prepares and serves alcoholic beverages for our Bistro or Banquet departments in accordance with brand standards, Company policies/procedures and applicable laws and regulations. This position may also serve food to guests in accordance with established policies and procedures, as well as applicable health-related regulations and laws.
- Prepare and serve drinks to guests and for servers following established guidelines, procedures and policies regarding beverage and safety controls in accordance with company standards and state liquor laws; may take and serve food orders.
- Interface with guests in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner; respond to guest requests within guidelines and resolve guest issues as appropriate.
- Accurately ring guest checks, collect cash and process credits and room charges in the accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintain established pars: monitor inventory levels of liquor and supplies; complete requisitions on a timely basis.
- Prepare and submit reports and information to management as specified by procedures or as requested.
- Respond to customer concerns, issues, inquiries, and input in a timely, professional, and courteous manner; resolve customer complaints, escalate issues as necessary for resolution.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Solid working knowledge of related company and brand policies, procedures, and services.
- Food preparation and alcohol beverage serving certifications may be required to comply with applicable state and local ordinances and brand policies.
- Ability to accurately count cash and operate a cash register.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain customer focus
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to follow brand standards and procedures
Experience and Education:
- High School education or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of bartending experience.
- Minimum training required per year as assigned by the company
- This job operates in a hotel environment. This role routinely uses standard equipment such as cash register.
- Full-time or part-time positions may be available.
- Hours of work and days vary based on need; overtime may be required.
Embassy Suites Nashville - at Vanderbilt
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?