Life Coach Adolescent Residential Treatment Center
Embark Behavioral Health White Haven, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you find joy in helping others find their passion in life or the type of person who finds themselves guiding others toward their life goals? Are you enthusiastic and thoughtful in your approach with people? If so, the position of Life Coach is the perfect position for you!
At Embark, our Life Coaches are there with our girls to help guide them during those difficult moments. The care and focus that is provided helps the girls and their families move toward a healthy and healing home environment by assisting with communication methods, social skills, experiential and academic progress.
What does working with Embark offer you? www.embarkbh.com
As a Life Coach, you will enjoy the following benefits and responsibilities:
- Access to professional growth using our leading edge strategies and trainings with our exceptional leaders
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Program that includes medical insurance with a generous company contribution towards a high deductible plan, dental insurance, vision insurance, voluntary life and AD&D insurance, long-term disability, 401K with company matching, and paid maternal leave.
- Company Paid Holidays plus a PTO accrual schedule.
- Opportunity to foster relationships with adolescents and their families, create joy in their lives, and heal generations.
- Join a team of nationally recognized industry leaders who provide you with a framework of training, support, and long-term advancement opportunities.
- Embark and team members embrace the core values of empathy, trusting relationships, service, growth, and results.
What do you bring to this position?
- Bachelor's Degree in psychology, social work or related field preferred, but not required.
- 21+ years of age or older
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screen
- Able to pass criminal investigation background check
- Current driver's license
- Ability to effectively communicate and build healthy relationships.
- Ability to set and teach positive values
- Ability to perform CPR and First-Aid.
- Ability to safely hold or restrain an upset or combative student
- Skill in de-escalating agitated students.
- Preferred - One year of experience in a residential setting using relational, experiential, and systemic modalities.
- Ability to plan, implement, and adjust to plans accordingly
How Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Drives and Defines Embark
Embark is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Embark is committed to enriching the therapeutic and healing experience it offers through the diversity of its employees and community. Embark seeks to recruit and support a broadly diverse staff who will contribute to the organization's excellence, diversity of viewpoints and experiences, and relevance in a global society.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Embark Behavioral Health
AddressWhite Haven, PA
EducationView all jobs at Embark Behavioral Health