- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an associate dentist with a great personality who does great dental work to join our team!
In this position, you will be responsible for the oral health of your patients. You will perform procedures to diagnose and treat cavities, cracked or fractured teeth and oral diseases. You will also administer medications and anesthetics for tooth extractions, root canals, and other surgical procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity to build your patient base or to relocate your practice in a highly desirable part of SF. Our well established multi-specialty group practice is conveniently located in San Francisco's Financial District. We provide all the administrative support so you can focus on dentistry and build your practice!
- Based on Monthly Collections
Dentist Requirements and Qualifications
- D.D.S. or D.M.D. from a school accredited by Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) and American Dental Association.
- CA Dental License
- Certification in CPR.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication.
- Compassionate and caring of patients.
- Complies with all office, local, state, and American Dental Association regulations, protocols, and procedures.
- General Practice
- Treatment Planning
- Crown Prepping
- Digital X-rays
- Intraoral Photos
- Open Dental
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Get fresh Dentist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.