- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Manager provides leadership and direction to the theater and restaurant crew operations to ensure that all team members are guest-focused, team-focused, and contributing to enhancing the overall Emagine guest experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and educate guests about concession items, movies, rating systems, and theater directions so guests feel welcomed, well informed, and are able to choose from a variety of options.
- Manage and oversee employees in crew operations ensuring that they are providing outstanding customer service by consistently going above and beyond to ensure all guests enjoy their Emagine experience.
- Respond to guest comments while educating and empowering other employees to act in similar capacity to maintain a high level of guest satisfaction and quality.
- Manage and oversee day to day operations of the theater to ensure efficiency and profitability standards are being maintained.
- Manage the closing process with balancing drawers and verifying nightly deposits to aid in nightly closing processes.
- Oversee and deploy the scheduling of crew members to ensure the appropriate staffing levels are occurring to provide optimum servicing levels for Emagine guests.
- Manage the monitoring of employee breaks and other minor restrictions per State Law so all legalities and rules are effectively abided by.
- Aide in the management of the human resource function ensuring recruitment, selection, orientation, training, scheduling and performance management functions meet or exceed the company established criteria.
- Ensure that proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company assets.
- Control costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste and ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Prepare and complete action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget and scheduling expenditures.
- Collaborates in menu planning by consulting with chefs to ensure items are well executed for all guests.
- Estimate food costs and profits and adjust menus accordingly.
- Enforce safety, sanitary practices and maintenance to ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances; all health inspections meet required state standards.
AddressSaint Paul, MN
TourismView all jobs at Emagine Entertainment