- Expired: July 17, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for the cleaning, custodial, and grounds maintenance.
- Ensure the library is cleaned daily: restrooms, sinks, mirrors, halls, floors, carpets.
- Knowledge of housekeeping procedures and techniques.
- Move furniture, shelves, materials and equipment.
- Empty trash and prepare for pickup.
- Clear sidewalks of snow; spread salt.
- Assist with maintaining the grounds: pick up trash, weed beds, rake leaves, trim, shrubs and hedges.
- Perform additional tasks as assigned.
Hours: 20 hours per week, including evenings & weekends
Pay rate: $12.60 per hour
Current rate for a lateral move.
Full description is available on the resources page.
Apply to HR Coordinator at email@example.com
EOE Drug Free Workplace
Elyria Public Library System
Real EstateView all jobs at Elyria Public Library System