Lead Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Elyon Strategies is searching for a Lead Data Analyst to join our team. The Senior Data Analyst will perform data quality assurance activities to ensure the integrity and quality of behavioral health provider network data submitted to the state of California from the county behavioral health managed care delivery systems. The Lead Data Analyst will work closely with the staff and the county behavioral health staff to perform data analysis, data validation, data issue resolution and data quality management support functions required as a result of the implementation of the X12 274 standard for provider network data (referred to as the 274 Expansion Project).
At the state of California’s direction, the Senior Data Analyst shall be required to perform all of the following services:
- · Collect, validate, compile, analyze, and interpret data using tools such as Structured Query Language (SQL), SAS, Microsoft Business Intelligence software, and Esri ArcGIS software.
- · Conduct data analysis and data validation activities on test and production data submitted by the counties within the 274 transactions to ensure alignment between data system and program business needs, as well as ensure accuracy relative to data collection requirements.
- · Prepare, update, and maintain tracking tools on county-specific testing and quality assurance activities, and respond to plan questions and issue tracking.
- · Independently design, organize, maintain, and conduct data analysis and generate research results, dashboards, and trend reports on plan-specific and state-wide provider network data.
- · Provide research, support, training, and expert consultation on data analysis methods and analytical methodologies.
- · Develop recommendations for data quality standards and resolution of data quality issues, including IT system modifications that would improve data reporting issues.
- · Ensure close, frequent collaboration and communication with counties/plans, IT vendors, state agency program staff, and other stakeholders as instructed by the state agency.
- · Prepare and deliver project status reports, knowledge transfer, and training as requested by state of California agency.
1. PMP Certificate
2. Bachelor's degree in an IT-related or Engineering field
3. 3 years of experience in processing, management, and retrieval of information
4. 3 years of progressively responsible technical research experience engaged in the collection, compilation, analysis, and interpretation of data
5. 3 years of experience in oversight in a testing/data analytics team environment
6. 3 years of experience in writing and maintaining simple/complex queries and optimizing SQL statements against relational databases
7. 2 years of experience in preparing and executing system/user acceptance test criteria and data validation processes
If you share our values of personal & organizational Growth through Innovation and Excellence, while also stewarding a culture of Integrity and Dedication to our work and one another, then Elyon just might be right for you.
Elyon – “Transformation starts here.”
Elyon StrategiesWhy Work Here?
Amazing organizational growth and culture!
Elyon offers a proprietary “Framework Integration” approach that has helped our consultants deliver increased efficiency, effectiveness, agility, and durability within our client enterprises while also being the only ZachmanTM Certified Consulting Agency in North America. If you share our values of personal & organizational Growth through Innovation and Excellence, while also stewarding a culture of Integrity and Dedication to our work and one another, then Elyon just might be right for you. Elyon – “Transformation starts here.”