Elyon is in the business of creating sustainability in enterprises. We help the modern enterprise operate with more efficiency, effectiveness and agility – and in the end be more scalable than ever before. We’re disrupting our industry of management consulting with modern tools, methods and talents and helping our clients transform the way its people work.
For us, it’s all about the people. Ours and our customers. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our work and attract the top talent in their field – in fact many are growing their business inside ours. A career at Elyon means challenging yourself to always be better, and being confident to admit when you need help too.
The responsibilities of this position are to map, optimize, and enhance the end to end customer journey using a data-driven approach. You will partner closely with our Customer Team, internal and external partners, and our skilled architects and designers to create journey maps and standard operating procedures to help our customer understand their customer’s needs and improve their experience. You’ll also be helping Elyon do the same, creating high value journeys and initiatives for our own customer experience as customers interact with our growing portfolio of products and services.
You will play a critical role to ideate, plan, pursue, implement, monitor, and build upon new initiatives that deliver customer insights that lead to action for our organization. You will bring proven methods and solutions with you to improve the way we do this work, how we support our customers and partners, and how we create more operational efficiencies both internally and externally.
• Lead discovery sessions to deeply understand the current customer experience today, perform research with our customers to understand more, and work cross-functionally to define the future state
• Apply design thinking in collaborative environments to innovate and improve the customer experience
• Use Voice of the Customer and operational data to gain insight across the customer journey
• Evaluate interactions with all systems and channels to help identify key areas of opportunity for improvement
• Determine root-cause for customers that are not on a high value journey and develop initiatives to get them back on track
• Work closely with internal and external partners to plan and execute strategic initiatives
• Set and communicate goals, action plans, and key metrics for business functions
• Create standardized playbooks and interventions for each point in the customer journey
• Develop key benchmarks and measures of success for customer experience
Required Skills / Experience
- 6+ years in a project management, process improvement or strategy role
- Experience running journey mapping, service design, or design thinking workshops
- Prior experience at a services or product company creating and implementing customer experiences based on data-driven insights
- Strategized and successfully implemented innovative customer strategies (technology, process, people) in a high-growth environment
- Led multiple work streams within a complex, high growth environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; excellent verbal and written skills; ability to work independently and remotely
- Experience in health care and/or property and casualty insurance industries is a plus.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business