Pay: $16.50 /hour
Looking for a 1st shift Goshen Welding job? Join great company providing stable work.
What's in it for you?
1st shift: 6a-2:30pm, Monday-Friday,
Starting pay = $16.50/hr Flexible to working overtime
Excellent Benefits Available Upon Hire: 401(k) with company match Medical, Dental, Vision Flexible Spending Account - Daycare/Dependent Care Short Term/Long Term Disability (company paid) Employee Assistance Program Basic Life Insurance (company paid)
Opportunity for cross-training and advancement
- Will use blue prints and tape measure.
- Weld box style trucks in fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Pay dependent on weld test-may get higher wage than listed.
- Must have previous MIG Welding experience
- Must be comfortable reading blue prints, drawings, and tape measure
- Basic use of hand tools
- Comfortable occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs and standing for long periods of time
- Must have Steel Toed Shoes
- High School Diploma/GED is NOT required
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Visit, email, call, or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! !
2003 Lincolnway East
Goshen, IN 46526
*see above for qualifications
#IJ #ZR #FB