Are you a Welder Fitter looking for a swing/night position? Elwood Tradesmen of Murray is now hiring for the following shift: 4pm-4:30am. This is a 12-hour shift Monday - Thursday with plenty of over time. Apply today!
- Pay rate: $15 - $20 hourly + 10% Shift Differential
- Weekly Pay
- Full Benefits are available with Elwood Tradesmen after completing 40 hours of work
- Hours: 4PM-4:30AM Monday - Thursday. You may be asked to also work some Friday's and or Saturday's for up to an 8hr shift.
- Sign on bonus of $100.00 a week for 26 weeks ($2600.00)
- Referral bonus of $100.00 a week for 52 weeks ($5200.00) for each referral.
Job Summary for Welder / Fitter:
- Lay out, fit, and fabricate metal components to assemble structural forms, such as building members, columns, joists, frames, stairs, railings and other parts, using knowledge of welding techniques, metallurgy, and engineering requirements.
- Must be able to analyze engineering drawings and specifications to plan welding operations where procedural information is unavailable.
- Analyzes engineering drawings and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
- Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
- Cuts work piece, using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife.
- Observes tests on welded surfaces, such as hydrostatic, x-ray, and dimension tolerance to evaluate instruments.
- Removes rough spots from work piece, using portable grinder, hand file, or scraper.
- Welds components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
- Heats, forms, and dresses metal parts, using hand tools, torch, or arc welding equipment.
Requirements for Welder/Fitter:
- Prefer High School diploma, GED or equivalent work experience.
- At least 1 - 5 years of previous recent Welding/Fitter work experience
- Must maintain a low error/rejection rate
- Must be able to assist others in similar work
- Pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment.
Elwood Tradesmen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Text us, Email us, Visit us or Call us!!!
Send resume to email@example.com
Visit us at
234 E 6400 S
Murray, UT 84107