If you are ready to begin your new career working with mobile technology, look no further! We have the perfect position for you in our 2nd Shift Shipping department! Our 2nd shift begins at 2pm until 10pm.
Our client is a well-known cell phone distributor in the Plainfield area. While working for this client, you will experience a clean, safe, and climate-controlled atmosphere. As an international company, this client handles 1 out of 3 phones across the globe.
What's in it for you:
Stable work hours, weekly pay checks, a clean work environment, monthly recognition awards, and the chance to be hired on by one of the world's largest technology companies with the opportunity to enjoy perks such as quarterly bonuses, heathcare insurance, and more
- Making, sealing boxes
- Checking product for quality
- Labeling boxes
- Scanning shipments
- Wrapping pallets
- General warehouse duties
Warehouse Production Associate Qualifications:
- Lift at least 50lbs
- Warehouse experience is a bonus, but not required
- Ability to use an RF scanner
- Ability to stand for up to 12 hours
- Available for possible overtime and weekends
- Positive and respectful attitude
- No high school diploma or GED required
- Applicant will be subject to a background check*
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
Visit, e-mail, call, or text us today! Walk-ins are always welcome. You can also apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com