Seasonal Event Staff Labor, in the Valley will include concerts, community events, fundraiser, and athletic events.
- Hours: Varies per event
- May include nights, weekends, and/or holidays
Duties of the Event Staff
- Loading & unloading event supplies (chairs/tables..etc)
- Assist in setting up tents, tables, chairs, and fences
- Providing directions/information to customers
- Event cleanup
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be comfortable working in various weather conditions
- Ability to keep up in a fast paced environment
- Pre-employment drug screen is a condition of employment
- Applicant may be subject to a background check* (A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at levels of our organization.
How To Apply:
Walk-ins welcome!! Text, call, or email us!!!
- Phone/text: 480-464-4890
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1855 S. Country Club Drive, Ste. 106 Mesa, AZ 85210