Are you looking for join a team where Customer Service means something? If so, this is great opportunity for you. A local commercial tire service shop is looking to hire a dynamic tire technician to join their expanding team. Apply today!
Are you looking for join a team where Customer Service means something? If so, this is great opportunity for you. A local commercial tire service shop is looking to hire a dynamic tire technical to join their ever-expanding team.
- When you get hired on, they do pay increases and some of their techs can make upwards of 50k a year and more.
- Once hired on, will train and pay for your CDL license, TIA 200, and other required certifications.
- Commissions start once you are hired on.
What's In It for You:
- Pay: $15/hr
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Hours 8-5PM
Job Title: Commercial Tire Service Technician
- Schedule: Monday to Friday, with some Saturdays
- Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Fulltime, Long Term positio
Job Description for Tire Service Technician:
- Will be training in the shop for 2-3 weeks and then you will be going on fleet runs
- Must have knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repairs, and maintenance
- Inspect brake systems, steering mechanisms, wheel bearings, and other important parts to ensure they are in proper operating condition
- Examine and adjust protective guards, loose bolts and specified safety devices
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oils, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery.
- Can quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or you two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects
Job Requirements for Tire Service Technician:
- Will be on your feet during the entire workday and manage your own time and others time with limited supervision
- Able to lift tires that weight upwards of 150 lbs. (either in a team lift and/or with the use of a dollie)
- Must have knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Must be willing to train in the shop, (2 to 3 weeks) before going on fleet runs.
- Must have Steel toe boots (other PPE's will be provided)
- Must wear long pants and no jewelry
- Must be able and willing to train on driving trucks and have a clean driving history
- Must be motivated to do learn the business.
- Online at elwoodjobs.com
- Email your resume at
Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment. Applicant may be subject to a background check. Elwood Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Si hablamos español.
See detailed description above.