Territory Sales Representative
Elwood Staffing is also a performance and results-driven culture for the hard-working, passionate, and highly motivated. You can expect a career that provides a constant variety of challenges along with progressive training and professional development to meet those challenges. Come work for a growing company that serves more than 6,000 businesses and puts more than 28,000 people to work daily.
What Elwood Staffing can offer you:
- Base salary & Uncapped Commission
- Structured & Interactive Training Journey
- Local, Regional, and Corporate Support
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401K Plan with company contribution
- Discount tickets, travel, and shopping-Working Advantage
- Annual Top Performers Trip
- Anniversary awards program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement throughout our company
Business Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Identify leads, qualify prospective business, create proposals, present to clients, and create new sustainable business partnerships.
- Local travel 60-70% throughout the week - auto allowance provided! (This is not remote)
- Present customized solutions that demonstrate a clear understanding of the prospective client's business needs.
- Actively drive negotiations, close, and onboard new accounts while working with a service team to provide service delivery.
Business Development Manager Qualifications:
- Outside sales or new account business development experience is preferred but not required!
- Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate and resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A valid driver's license is required for this role to travel between the branch and prospect/client locations.
You can find out more:www.elwoodstaffing.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Elwood StaffingWichita, KS
BusinessView All Elwood Staffing Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.