Elwood Staffing in Coldwater, MI is now hiring part-time and full-time seasonal candidates to work in the packing department at Clemens Food Group. We offer weekly orientations to get you started sooner!
What’s in it for me?
- Are you wanting a lot of opportunities for overtime this summer? Full-time schedules incur overtime on a daily basis! This is the perfect opportunity to save some cash before returning to school in the fall.
What if I can't work the full-time hours?
- We also offer a part-time schedule during the summer.
Job Summary for Summer Packing Team Members:
Successful candidates will attend a one-day orientation and be Food Safety Certified! Once trained and ready to begin, associates are teamed up with a supervisor and team leader in one of four on-site packing departments. Packers work as a team to fill vacuum seal pouches with a variety of pork cuts and/or pack cardboard boxes with the finished product. This is a fast paced work environment that keeps you busy.
Job Duties for Part-Time and Full-Time Summer Help Packers:
- Work as a team
- Pack pork cuts into vacuum seal pouches
- Pack vacuum sealed cuts into cardboard boxes
- Stack packed boxes onto pallets to be moved to the warehouse
- Follow regulated packing instructions and orders
- Work in a safe manner
Job Qualifications for Summer Packing Team Members:
- Must be comfortable working in a 40-degree work environment
- Able to lift 10+ pounds repetitively for the full-shift
- Able to push/pull 40 pound boxes of product
- Must have steel toes
- Comfortable standing for full shift
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and work together as a team
- Candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen
We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Call, Text, or Email Elwood Staffing in Coldwater, MI Today!
387 N. Willowbrook Rd. Ste C, Coldwater