- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay: $26.00 /hour
Elwood Staffing is seeking an experienced accountant to join our client's team. This role is a mid-level accounting position and is responsible for maintaining financial records, as part of a finance team.
Our client was founded in 1979 and is one of the nation's largest specialty services contractors. They perform commercial and industrial painting, waterproofing, roofing, infrastructure restoration and other specialty services.
What's in it for you?
$55k - $75k Salaried position - Direct Hire
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
Elwood Staffing associates are eligible for a comprehensive and competitive benefits package plus an exclusive savings program, including:
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Rx plans
- Holiday Pay
- Teladoc (online care)
- And More!
Benefits available up rollover include:
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Rx Plans
- Flex Savings Account (FSA)
- 401(k) profit sharing program
- Alternative care providers
- Sick, PTO & Holiday Pay
Staff Accountant Details:
- Assist with financial statement review
- Assist Controller with month-end closing process
- Act as back-up to Accounting Clerk, Office Manager, and Accounting Specialist to keep the department running smoothly
- Maintenance of Insurance Policies
- Reconciliations of various accounting and bid related items
- Assist with outside auditors
- Tracking of subcontractor compliance
- Auditing of in-house policies/procedures
- Maintenance of fixed asset schedules
- Finance reporting
- General ledger maintenance/reconciliation
- Asset Management
- Union reporting and auditing
- Multi-State Sales tax compliance
- Tracking of Job costs
Staff Accountant Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of progressively advancing experience in accounting, preferably in the A/E/C industry
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Advanced MS-Excel (required) and Microsoft suite
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required. An associate degree in accounting may be considered with the right experience.2 years professional experience in accounting and finance
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Applicant may be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Visit, email, call, or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! !
2368 Crater Lake Ave, Ste 103
Medford, OR 97504
*see above for qualifications
AddressCentral Point, OR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Elwood Staffing