Shipping and Receiving Associate:
Work schedule is 7am-5pm Monday- Friday. There is occasional opportunities for weekend work and overtime.
As a shipping and receiving associate you will:
- Load containers of product for shipment.
- Operate equipment in shipping area that measures product flow into shipping containers.
- Shipping and receiving associate will move product with a forklift when needed.
- Monitor product levels in shipping containers.
- Move shipping containers as needed for consistent flow of materials and to avoid bottlenecking of product in and out of the manufacturing plant.
- Shipping and Receiving Associate will perform additional warehouse duties.
- Perform basic housekeeping and re-processing functions throughout the facility.
- $15.00 per hour salary for Shipping and Receiving Associate.
Shipping and Receiving Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Shipping and Receiving associate should have the ability to multitask.
- The ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally is required.
- Previous warehouse or shipping experience is perferred.
- Prior experience loading and unloading shipments is perferred.
- Shipping and receiving associates should be able to follow food safety program.
- May climb a ladder and be approximately 15-20 feet off the ground. A fear of heights is not recommended for this position.
- Ability to run a forklift is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to lift 40lbs repetitively.
- Shipping and receiving associates will be responsible for housekeeping/sanitation on a weekly basis.
- Ability to perform general housekeeping and re-processing functions throughout the facility as needed.
Candidates will be subject to pre-employment drug screen.
Applicant will be subject to a background check*
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Come See Us! 1115 16th St SW Minot, ND from 8am - 5pm
Call Us! 701-839-1940 Text Us! 701-839-1940