These candidates will be assigned shipping and/or receieving duties based on the needs of the company. Repsonsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling purchase orders, and keeping the warehouse stocked with essential products.
This is a Mon-Fri opening 7am-5pm. Full time, temp-to-perm. Payrate ranges BOE between 12.50-15.00.
Qualifications and Job Duties include:
- Recieve trucks and unload merchandise
- Stack merchandise on floor and racks
- Endure machinery is serviced and functional
- Match purchase orders to sales orders and distribute as required for processing shipments
- Packing mechandise for shipment
- Fill requestions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items.
- Follow all safety codes
- Place merchandise on pallets or shelves for distribution.
- Record amounts of materials or items recieved
- Perform facilities maintenance
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse supervisor
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse
- Occasional general administrative duties
- Minumum of 2 years experince required
- Inventory control experience perfered
- Basic Math skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Work well under presure
Elwood Staffing is an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity in all levels of our organization. Please apply today at www.elwoodstaffing.com. Or: call, text, or email me today at the contact informtion listed below.
Alexis Mallette- firstname.lastname@example.org - 251-343-3259