Elwood Staffing is looking for a Full-Time Service Manager for a Temp to Hire position.
- Prioritizing and scheduling work for a mechanic team
- Purchasing parts and supplies
- Lookup parts for customers and service technicians
- Provide parts availability and shipping options to customers
- Provide exceptional customer service, including customer needs assessment, meeting service quality standards
- Promote and sell products and services
- Answer phones immediately and properly
- Accurately accept cash, credit card and debit card payments
- HS diploma or equivalent is required
- A valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- 1-year Service Manager experience preferred
- 1-year customer service experience
- A good mechanical aptitude
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A background check will be required, a record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment.
Physical Requirements: Candidate must be able to sit, stand, walk, for extended periods of time. Additionally, this position may require repetitive lifting or moving of 25 pounds. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
Elwood Staffing is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity at all levels of our organization. #ZR #IJ