Elwood Staffing Salt Lake City, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $105,000 Yearly
Pay: $105,000.00 /annually
This position is responsible for coordinating the design and construction of non-complex and complex projects construction projects involving supervision for review of schedules, project status, progress, and cost projections. This role further develops interpersonal and technical skills and maintains all necessary correspondence and documentation for a successful project.
What's in it for you?
Elwood Staffing associates are eligible for a comprehensive and competitive benefits package plus an exclusive savings program, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Rx plans
- Holiday Pay
- Teladoc (online care)
- Referral Bonus Incentive
- And More!
Project Manager Details:
- Prepares and reviews in detail all conceptual and detailed estimates and reviews.
- Participation in writing proposals and may co-sign them with project manager
- Coordination with design job captain to ensure the preparation of proposal and working drawings for assigned project.
- Assists or manages construction and close-out on assigned projects with the goal of ensuring that budget schedule and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Initiates or participates in subcontract and supplier contact
- Reports current costs projections to supervisor on a monthly or more frequent basis and assists project manager with other cost projects
- Works with governmental agencies to aid project success or resolve job problems S
- hares job cost responsibility through monitoring budgets and schedule resolving problems, and writing job cost and status reports
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned
Project Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Architecture, or related area.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction required. Preferably in commercial construction.
- Proficient in MS Suite, Specifically MS Excel and MS Project
- Candidate should also be able to solve problems, communicate effectively, work efficiently, work independently
- Lead projects, handle stress and variable workload, set priorities and make sound business decisions.
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Applicant may be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Visit, email, call, or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! !
Salt Lake City, UT Skill Staff
227 W. 600 S.
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
*see above for qualifications
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
ConstructionView all jobs at Elwood Staffing