Pay: $13.75 /hour
Enjoy working for an essential company that keeps our community, schools and businesses up and running.
What's in it for you?
Working for this reputable company comes with bonuses, the opportunity to onboard and grow with the company, flexible schedules, and so many different ways to learn a new skill set.
- Work independently and with others in a team environment.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Support all quality, safety, and environmental programs.
- Maintain regular attendance and report to work on time
- Perform inspections, checks, and tests on cable modems and internet boxes
- install communications and computer equipment.
- Ability to lift up to 35lb
- Previous experience working in a high value manufacturing
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability and willingness to learn
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Visit, email, call, or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! Feel free to apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com!
4711 W. Clearwater Avenue
Kennewick, WA 99336
*see above for qualifications