We have great temp-to-hire positions as Production Assembly Workers at a Honda Manufacturing facility in Lincoln, AL.
Elwood Staffing is looking for candidates with previous manufacturing/production assembly experience for the assembly line at Honda.
- Full Time-Rotating Shifts. Monday-Friday with scheduled production Saturdays. $14.00 to start if you have previous Manufacturing experience and meet qualifications!
- 1st shift/6am to 2:30pm $13.25. 2nd shift/4pm to 12:30am $13.91 with incremental pay increases up to $18.56 over a thirty six month period.
- Manufacturing/Production Assembly Line Workers: These positions will be working on the line at Honda performing various production assembly of automobiles and automotive parts. Operating power tools Painting Welding Possibility of operating manual and automatic vehicles. May be assigned to different work stations as production assembly needs change.
Requirements for Honda Manufacturing Production position:
- Must be able to rotate shifts. High School Diploma/GED are not required for this job. Must have previous manufacturing, production, assembly, industrial machine operator, warehouse, logistics or related experience.
- Must be able to pass pre employment physical. Must be able to work mandatory overtime.
- Applicants will be subject to a background check and pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment.
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Please apply online today at www.elwoodjobs.com, then come see us, call, text, or email us at:
521 Davis Loop
Oxford, AL 36203
Call or Text: 256-831-6830