Elwood Staffing Mooresville, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay: $17.00 /hour
Part time procurement specialist
Sun Polymers started in 1994 as a small plant in Fort Wayne, Indiana with two small reactors. Today we are a subsidiary of Taiwan-based Chansieh Enterprises. We seek to provide polyester resin to powder coating manufacturers in a manner that is: wide ranging, consistent in quality, environmentally friendly. We recently added a solid acrylic resins product line that incorporates bead technology which can be used in the following applications: inks, paints, adhesives, coating. We offer polyester resins in a broad range of classes. We can provide a resin that’s suitable for your end-use application as well as your budget.
What's in it for you?
Procurement specialist Details:
•Order project materials using purchase orders in our ERP system
•Enter parts, products, and kits into our ERP system
•Complete Requests for various departments special orders
•Weekly audit of purchase orders in the ERP system•Pre and post job costing data entry and analysis
•Track all product orders for timing and delivery for production and client needs
•Create and submit weekly purchasing reports
•Coordinate and attend meetings with vendors and department managers to source new products
•Negotiate with vendors to secure the best possible pricing
•Assist with any vendor disputes
•Proactive sourcing of products to improve efficiency
•Pricing review of products to improve costs
•Sourcing of products on an emergency basis as needed
Procurement specialist Qualifications:
• High School GED/diploma required.
• Microsoft office applications
• Procurement and Inventory Management software experience
• Task Management Software experience
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in purchasing in a manufacturing or similar work setting
• Administrative management and customer service oriented
• Ability to negotiate and network with new and current vendors
• Communication within internal departments and external vendors • Manufacturing or industrial knowledge a plus
• Project budget planning experience necessary
• Excellent computer skills
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Visit, email, call, or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! !
Indy SW, IN
7015 Kentucky Avenue
Camby, IN 46113
*see above for qualifications
#IJ #ZR #FB
BusinessView all jobs at Elwood Staffing