Manufacturing associates needed to start immediately! Well-established, local Portland company is now hiring for team members to work in their production department.
Benefits for Press Operator
- Position Pay: $14/hr
- Weekly pay, direct deposit available
- Great Schedule!
- Swing Shift, Tuesday - Friday
- Full Healthcare Coverage including Dental and Vision
Details for Press Operator Position
- Ensure mold and press are set up correctly for run.
- Perform appropriate inspections and document.
- Identify all parts to route sheet/splicing print.
- Move finished parts to designated area as instructed.
- Keep work area clean.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Report any equipment or mechanical problems to supervisor.
- Ensure quality of work.
Qualifications for Press Operator Position
- Working knowledge of equipment and procedures.
- Able to follow directions both written and verbal.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. throughout shift.
- Basic print reading and interpretation.
- Read a tape measure.
- Read a gram scale.
- Cutting and weighing injection stock.
- Basic knowledge of quality management system.
- Punctual and attentive to details.
To be considered for Press Operator Position
- Call or Text us at 503-653-2326
- Visit us at 7931 NE Halsey St. Ste., 215 Portland, OR
- Apply at www.elwoodjobs.com choose Portland East office. Please attach a resume.
Elwood Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire.