- Pay Rate: $17.00 to $35.00 /hour D.O.E. & Apprentice or Journeyman level
- Weekly Pay Medical, Dental, Vision insurance along with other great benefits and incentives
- Retirement benefit options
- Full-time permanent position 6:00am - 2:30pm + OT when needed
Summary of Duties:
- Responsible for performing a wide range of trade specific activities for industrial and commercial clients.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Perform job specific activities.
- Perform some layout activities.
- Trade related material, tool, and equipment requisitions.
- Perform planned maintenance tasks as prescribed.
- Perform quality control inspections on service work.
- Technical trouble shooting and diagnostics when needed.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- All employees are accountable for safety and health and are empowered to stop work if an unsafe condition is present.
- Employees should immediately notify their supervisor so that the hazard may be corrected.
- Employees and subcontractors are required to implement and maintain all safety and health systems practices including the training requirements of shop specific orientation, CPR/First Aid/AED/Bloodborne Pathogens, Hazard Identification and Reporting, and OSHA 10.
Minimum Physical Requirements:
- Work outside, inside, and in dusty, noisy areas.
- Work in high places, tight places, confined spaces and/or other adverse locations.
- Climb, balance, squat, kneel, walk, bend, twist and crouch without restriction or limitation
- Work in all types of weather.
- Must have working knowledge of trade materials and tools.
- Ability to lift and carry 31 to 45 pounds of force frequently and up to 75lbs occassionaly
- Read blueprints and drawings.
- Install supports and hangers for pipe, fixtures and equipment.
- Assemble and install valves and fittings.
- Install and Maintain systems
- Understand Plumbing codes
- Able to run Cast Iron and Copper
- Knowledge of hand tools Knowledge of plumbing systems
- Self Starter able to follow direction
- Own tools
- Own PPE
- 1 - 5 years of experience in the plumbing industry
- Reliable transportation to and from various work sites
- Pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment
Elwood Tradesmen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels in our organization.
Text us, Email us, Visit us or Call us!!!
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us in person at
234 E 6400 S
Murray, UT 84107