Essential Job Duties:
• Read, interprets, and maintains Packaging Log Sheets.
• Conducts daily audits of CCP charts Metal Detection.
• Files all charts, log sheets and documents pertaining to production and ensuring they are accurate.
• Maintains all Metal Detector charts and Metal Detector Log Sheets.
• Tracks and records Animal Feed weights by product.
• Demonstrates sound work ethics.
• Supports and encourages greater employee teamwork.
• Adheres to all plant, OSHA, and Safety Regulations.
• Transfers finished product from palletizing room to the Warehouse.
• Scans packaged product into inventory management system.
• Inspects all product packaging for defects.
• Performs all other projects as assigned.
• Must be dependable and trustworthy
• Demonstrate ability to effectively trouble-shoot and use problem solving skills
• Get along and work well with others
• Cannot have any lifting restrictions
• Forklift experience preferred
• Ability to operate (or learn to operate) necessary equipment
• Excellent record required in safety, attendance, and punctuality
• Ability to stand and walk the entire shift, ascend and descend stairs/ladders. Body agility emphasized.
• Additional physical requirements include: reaching, stooping, pushing, pulling, kneeling, crouching, and repetitive movements.
• Sound communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Packaging experience preferred, milk processing plant a plus.
• Must be able to work weekends, and overtime as required.
• Computer experience helpful.
Applicant may be subject to a background check. A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization. Call us, Text us or come in today! 208-736-4473 Walk ins welcome at our Elwood Staffing office in Twin Falls: Mon - Fri - from 8am - 5pm 663 Blue Lakes Blvd N Twin Falls ID 83301 #ZR #IJ