Warehouse Worker -Hazleton
1st Shift Returns/Recalls, Order Selectors/Inventory
New facility with State of the art equipment. This facility demonstrates a clean and friendly atmosphere with a nice size breakroom. Complies with all CDC regulations with spacious accomodations that are able to meet social distancing guidelines.
What’s in it for you?
Positions are Temp to hire once hired pay increases can be offered every 3 months. Elwood offer medical, dental, vision along with life and disability insurance. We offer 6 paid holidays and weekly paychecks
Warehouse Associate Details:
- Inspect and monitors equipment daily for safe operations
- Order select correct merchandise
- Complete recoveries at the end of the shift to maintain a safe and productive work environment
- Pulling orders
Warehouse Associate Qualification:
- Some high school
- Two years' experience working with industrial power equipment helpful
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
- Applicant may be subject to a background check*
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Visit, email, call, or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! Feel free to apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com!
Wilkes Barre, PA
1106 PA 315, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
*see above for qualifications