Experienced Oil and Gas Cement Operators who believe in safety and excellent customer service are encouraged to apply for this career positions in Casper, WY.
Cement Operators are responsible for location equipment readiness, service delivery, client satisfaction, driving, and adherence to all safety policies.
Daily/Weekly Responsibilities Include:
- DOT Compliance
- Equipment Maintenance
- Cement Equipment Readiness and Maintenance
- Blending of Cement
- Hauling of Equiment and Raw Materials
- Equipment Operation: Pump and Bulk
Experience Oil and Gas Cement Operators will need:
- High School/GED
- 2+ years in an oilfied service position
- 1+ years as a cement operator
- Class A CDL, doubles/triples a plus
- Bulk Plant experience a plus
Qualified Applicants should send their resume Immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please call or text 307-362-6397.
Elwood Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Values Diversity at All Levels of Our Organization.