- $10.00 per hour.
- Monday-Friday with 1-hour lunch daily.
- Office Assistant, should have great phone skills.
- Office Assistant should have an eye for the smallest details, take initiative to complete tasks, willingness to learn new things, desire to work as a team to accomplish tasks timely.
- Climate controlled, clean, comfortable work environment. Wear jeans and tennis shoes to work.
- Ability to keep busy during down time is important.
- Great customer service skills and like talking to a diverse group of individuals.
- A strong desire to help other succeed is an excellent attribute of an office assistant.
- May be required to perform other office duties as assigned.
Qualifications for Office Assistant:
- Minimum high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to read, solve basic math, and complete tasks timely.
- Ability to communicate via phone and answer a phone with good customer service skills.
- Ability to complete work based on both written and verbal instructions.
- Applicants may be subject to a background check* and drug screening.
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral of Protected Veterans requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer - qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Come See Us! 1115 16th St SW Minot, ND from 8am - 5pm
Call Us! 701-839-1940 Text Us! 701-839-1940