1st Shift 8:00am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
Starting Pay $12.00
Non-Profit Executive Assistant Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and manage productive relationships with prospects and donors through visits, correspondence, and regular communication.
- Manage relationships with a growing network of institutional investors and develop a systematic grant-writing and reporting process.
- Establish cooperative working relationships with other frontline fundraisers within the region and across the country.
- Lead in the identification, cultivation and stewardship of prospective and existing funders including corporate sponsors, foundations, major donors and grant makers.
- Recruiting volunteers.
- Availability during weekends to go to events if needed.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
Non-Profit Executive Assistant Perks and Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Telehealth (access to a licensed physician 24/7 for phone and web visits)
- Accident Insurance Auto and Home Insurance
- Tuition Discount
- Convenient Payroll Options
- Employee Advantage Card (Enjoy up to 60% off of Movies, Tickets, & Shopping)
- Holiday Pay & Additional Perks
Non-Profit Executive Assistant- What you bring to the team
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years’ experience working in a social or public service environment.
- Computer savvy working knowledge of Windows based controller
- Great social skills.
Applicants may be subject to a background check, drug screen and a Motor Vehicle Report*
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
Elwood Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Options to Apply
Call or Text us at 864-626-5130
Email us at email@example.com
Visit our office on 1099 East Butler Rd. Suite 108-H Greenville, SC 29607
Share & Like us on Facebook!
Rate us on Google!