Are you looking for a full time swing shift with overtime potential? Want to work for a company dedicated to treating all its employees with dignity and respect? Sanitation Workers needed ASAP on 2nd shift in Monroe $14.50 an hour - Apply now.
- Position: Sanitation Worker
- Pay Rate: $14.50 an hour
- Location: Monroe, WA
- Schedule: Mon-Fri; 3:30 pm - 12:00 am
Our client is the leader in fresh wholesale distribution of seafood; they also specialize in frozen commodity sales, value added products, smoked salmon, canned salmon and specialty caviar. They will always take pride in their mission to provide the safest and wholesome quality sustainable seafood products for their customers.
Why Elwood Staffing? Elwood offers the following benefits to associates:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Life and disability insurance
- Convenient weekly payroll options
Upon completion of your Temporary Period, Employees may enjoy:
- Full health insurance (medical, dental, vision supplemental)
- 401(k) w/ matching
- life insurance
- paid vacations and holidays
- education reimbursement
- free parking
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Properly cleans and sanitizes all production tables and equipment daily/as needed.
- Properly cleans and sanitizes floors twice daily/as needed.
- Keeps floors free of garbage at all times, and disposes of garbage, wet lock boxes, and in designated totes
- Empties garbage containers and keeps dumpster and dock area clean.
- Properly cleans loading dock during the shift and totes when dirty and needed daily.
- Follows all company safety policies, procedures and GMP’s.
- Separates cardboard, wet locks and garbage to be disposed of in their proper places.
- Cleans all restrooms and common areas.
- Ensures production facility is cleaned and sanitized before the production shift starts
Qualified applicants will have the following attributes:
- Be a self-starter with ability to work independently
- Work at steady pace and follow written and oral directions
- Must have some knowledge of sanitation procedures.
- Comfortable with working in all weather conditions
- Occasional exposure to sub-zero temperatures in the cooler and freezer
- Ability to work at a steady pace and follow written and oral directions
- Prior knowledge of seafood industry and sanitation procedures preferred
- Tall rubber boots are required before starting
Apply for Night Sanitation Worker at www.elwoodjobs.com
Questions? Text or call us: 425-368-7293
Email Us: Everett.firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization. A Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment.