The Medical AR Specialist is responsible for managing accounts receivable billing and collection of payments for all designated payers and locations in order to meet and maintain company goals.
- Research and resolve any claims from date of denial for assigned reason codes
- Monitor the company's accounts receivable balances and contact patients when identified collection issues arise
- Post electronic and non-electronic payments
- Submit insurance claims to payers and process rejected/denied claims by sending an appeal and/or reconsideration letter
- Verify patients' eligibility, coverage, and benefits and identify authorization requirements
- Perform other tasks as assigned or necessary
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9AM to 6PM
Pay: Starting at $15.00/hour
- Knowledgeable on the insurance process, medical terminology, and cooling
- Proficient within Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Understand and remember various accounting codes and how to appropriately use them
- Ability to perform basic mathematics calculations
- Ability to accurately enter data into computers and acquire a working knowledge of any software applications necessary to the position
Compensation/benefit package, including:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP); Health, Vision and Dental Insurance; Health Savings Account (HSA) ; Medical and Dependent Care Flex Accounts (FSA); Life Insurance provided at no cost to employee; Supplemental Accident, Disease, and Life Insurance through Colonial Life Insurance; Employee Tuition Reimbursement; 401(k) with Employer Matching; Employee Discount on products
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Submit resume for consideration to-
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent your from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.