This is a great career opportunity in the growing Oil and Gas industry working as a Maintenance Mechanic Technician. The benefits package may include paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, retirement plans, and stock option.
The Role You Will Play as Oil & Gas Maintenance Mechanic Technician:
- Building and disassembly of Drilling power drive
- Break and torque the drilling tool string
- Refurb usable parts
- Water test the power drive tool
- Documentation of each work order
- Build tools Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair high tech tools
Maintenance Mechanic Technician Requirements:
- Minimum high school or equivalent 2 year associates, vocational or technical degree is required
- All applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug screen
- Applicant may be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Call or text us at 303.857.2358
Please send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org