Do you have material handling or forklift experience? Elwood Staffing is looking for you! We have partnered with Interstate Warehousing and have Temp-to-Hire opportunities available on 4th shift. Pay starts at $17.25 per hour!
Interstate Warehousing is the 6th largest public refrigerated warehouse in the United States with more than 100 million cubic of cold storage space. This is a great career opportunity offering great pay, bonuses, and benefits!
What's in it for You
- Pay starts at $17.25 per hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Weekly Pay
- Close to I-69
- 4th Shift: Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m.- 8:30 p.m. then 2 week days of 8 hour shift
Material Handler Details
In this position you will be receiving, storing, and distributing products in refrigerated and/or frozen rooms within the warehouse.
- Reads shipping order and/or picking order to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Positions fork and/or other lifting devices under or over loaded pallets and transports same to designated warehouse areas by electric-powered forklifts or electric-powered hand-trucks.
- Loads and unloads product items and other materials onto and off pallets, skids or lifting devices.
- Sorts and places material or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, or product code.
- Marks product with identifying information.
- Prepares and records order fill tickets and truck logs (load sheets) in accordance with company standards.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
Material Handler Job Qualifications:
- HSD/GED preferred
- 2-3 years previous warehouse experience
- Previous forklift certification is a plus!
- Perfect attendance required
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
How to Apply:
Call, email or text us today! Feel free to apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com.