Elwood Staffing Seward, NE
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 Hourly
Pay: $20.07 /hour
Are you experienced in Industrial Maintenance? Exceptional Career Opportunities Available Now! AMAZING Benefits! Put your talents to work and join a team that cares about you and your future.
Build your career with a company that leads the way in engineering and manufacturing. Work in an environment where the focus is on safety and where your are encouraged to grow and develop your skills. Work for a company that has been listed as one of the Best Employers in the US to work for 3 years in a row!
What's in it for you?
You will find many ways to grow and potential throughout the company to build a strong career - not just a job.
Elwood Staffing associates are eligible for a comprehensive and competitive benefits package plus an exclusive savings program, including:
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Rx plans
- Holiday Pay
- Teladoc (online care)
- Referral Bonus Incentive
- And More!
Maintenance Coordinator Details:
- Experience programming & utilizing CMMS System (eMaint, PMS -SAP etc.)
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.)
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and welding items for MRO classifications
- Maintain inventory system (distributing and receiving incoming material)
- Generate reports for SAP PM’s (status, past dues, etc.)
Maintenance Coordinator Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Applied Sciences or Business or Technical Certification (Preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing environment
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40lbs is required.
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
5500 N 58th Ct.
Lincoln, NE 68507
*see above for qualifications
Real EstateView all jobs at Elwood Staffing