Pay: $21.00 /hour
Elwood Staffing is currently hiring experienced Machine Operators for a distribution center in Hazleton, PA! This is a temp to hire opportunity. This is a great opportunity to work for a top employer in Hazleton.
A pioneer in the supply chain and logistics sectors. Servicing some of the leading food, beverage, pharmaceutical and retail customers in the world. Known as as a premier third party logistics company that is people driven and results focused. Proud to provide a safe and engaging work environment.
What's in it for you?
We have 2nd and 3rd shifts available, pay ranges from $20.25 to $21.00 an hour. You will get to work in a state of the art warehouse management system, software and equipment. Benefits we offer: Health, dental and vision plan including Telehealth, Six paid holidays,Tuition or GED reimbursement, Exclusive Discount Program, Prescription drug plan, Life and disability insurance, and Weekly Paychecks.
Machine Operators Details:
- Perform routine maintenance checks and inspections of machinery.
- Maintain accurate records on equipment and team production.
- Monitor and maintain the inventory levels of necessary raw materials for production.
- Program and make changes to machine PLC's.
- Monitor and adjust equipment to maintain an efficient and accurate operation.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Machine Operators Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience with statistical methods preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience operating a Yamato Scale preferred
- Good written and oral communication. Bi-Lingual a plus.
- Required to have continual attention to detail.
- Knowledge of software applications in word processing and spreadsheets.
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Visit, email, call, or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! Feel free to apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com!
1106 Highway 315
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702
*see above for qualifications
#IJ #ZR #PFB