Now hiring an experienced Licensed Apprentice Electrician. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th are all welcome to apply for these permanent positions.
- Electricians for permanent positions with a great electrical contractor.
- Eligible for full medical benefits after completing 40 hours of work.
- Full benefits include short term and long term disability, medical, vision, dental, and so much more.
- Pay $15-$30 per hour Depending on Experience
- Wasatch Front area projects 7am-4pm (hours are subject to change)
DUTIES for Licensed Electrician Apprentice
- Service, repair and/or install indoor and basic outdoor commercial lighting systems
- Troubleshooting, parts replacement as needed.
- Profiency in troubleshooting, efficiency upgrades, tracing circuits, panels, lighting controls.
- Installation and repair of electrical equipment (i.e. switches, termination boxes, etc)
- Bends and installs conduit, terminations, wire pulls
Requirements for Licensed Electrician Apprentice
- Must have an Active UT Apprentice Electrician License
- Capable of working on their own with little to no supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have 1yr minimum experience as a Licensed Electrician
- Pre-employment drug test is a condition of employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organizations.
Call Us, Text Us, Email Us, Visit Us!!!!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at
234 e 6400 s
Murray, UT 84107