Laser Operators, $16/hr
This client serves both small and large companies in every manufacturing industry. In addition to tube and flat laser cutting machines, they offer welding services, high accuracy bending, machine, and assembly.
Job Duties Include:
- Set up and operation of CNC machine
- Input of time, material. and quantity into software
- Running secondary operations on other machines
- Deburr or detab with grinders and sanders
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as engineering drawings, specifications, safety rules, etc.
- Ability to apply concepts of math and geometry
- Knowledge of manufacturing software
- Applicant may be subject to background check*
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from employment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Please with any questions about this position, and to get started ASAP.
You may also email Andi at