As an expanding chemical manufacturer in Forest Grove we are looking to hire Chemical Laboratory Technicians to assist in the production of our chemical goods! If you have a experience as a Laboratory Technician in a manufacturing setting or a strong educational background in Chemical Engineering we want to hear from you!
**Don't have experience as a Laboratory Technician or a Chemical Engineering degree? No worries, we are also hiring for Chemical Production Operators, check out this and our other openings at www.ElwoodJobs.com**
What is in it for you?
- Monday-Friday 1:30pm-10:00pm. Initial training will be 8a-4:30p
- $18-$21 DOE
- Amazing Medical, Dental and Vision, 2-weeks PTO & 1-week sick time, 16 paid Holidays, annual bonus that averages out to 1 month of your salary & more!
Laboratory Technician Details:
- Proficiency with laboratory software, utilization & maintenance of laboratory instrumentation (i.e. ICP/MS, Graphite Furnace, Anion and Cation)
- Review laboratory testing methodology & recommend improvements.
- Oversees the implementation and administration of quality programs within a lab environment; operates under general supervision, & receives direction on topics & issues.
- Reviews & updates new materials or formulas based on operational & customer problems, suggestions, plant environment, & works with appropriate personnel (such as engineers) to approve & implement changes.
- Responsible for training laboratory technicians on laboratory equipment for analysis & on Quality Systems.
Laboratory Technician Qualifications:
- Associates degree in Chemistry or related science or equivalent.
- Three (3+) years of experience working in a laboratory within a manufacturing industry. (May consider chemical engineering eduction background in lieu)
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
- Applicant may be subject to a background check*
for the Laboratory Technician Position:
Elwood Staffing manages all interested candidates. To apply just visit, email, call, or text us today! Feel free to apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com!
- Visit us at www.ElwoodStaffing.com
- Email us at
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete & submit a questionnaire. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.