Journeymen HVAC Sheet Metal Installers needed for contract position with reputable Mechanical Contactor in Big Sky, MT. Great opportunity with benefits available and potential for long-term career!
- Shifts will be days from 7AM-3:30PM
- Work is Monday through Friday (approximately 40 hours per week)
- Pay is $26-$28/hr. and based upon experience
- $80/day worked per diem (up to 5 days) applies for travelers
- First week of lodging will be paid for by company
- This is a 2-year long-term contract with potential for temp-to-hire
Journeyman HVAC Sheet Metal Installer Job Description:
- Perform all HVAC installer-related duties for new resort/lodge construction project
- Install HVAC copper piping and ductwork for commercial HVAC systems
- Assemble and install HVAC equipment as needed
- Work off blueprints and sheet metal shop drawings to install duct work and equipment
- Perform required tasks in all stages of new construction (rough-in to top out)
- Perform field measurements and perform hangar layouts
- Additional duties include but not limited to installation of HVAC equipment and sheet metal products such as siding, gutters, etc.
- Exhibit a working knowledge of equipment, materials, and tools for sheet metal/HVAC work
- Work under time constraints to meet specific timelines
Requirements for Journeyman HVAC Sheet Metal Installer:
- Must have at least 4 years' commercial HVAC and duct installation experience
- Must have experience installing HVAC copper pipe
- HVAC certification and/or OSHA 10 certificate preferred
- Must have experience installing ductwork, hangars, and HVAC equipment
- Must also have experience working on other types of duct (including but not limited to TDF, welded, spiral, double wall, and slip-and-drive)
- Must be able to fabricate, complete transitions, and assemble ductwork
- Must be able to take accurate measurements
- Must be able to work from construction blueprints perform layouts
- Must be knowledgeable regarding and able use different connectors for installation
- Must be mechanically inclined and be able to use all hand/power tools
- Must have all PPE and sheet metal/HVAC hand tools
- Must be able to perform job duties that require standing, crouching, twisting upper body, working at heights, and lifting up to 50 lbs. unassisted
Additional Requirements for Journeyman HVAC Sheet Metal Installer:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation to job site
- Applicants will be subject to pre-employment drug screen
- Applicants may be subject to background check
Please respond with your updated resume today! You can also apply online at www.elwoodjobs.com or email your updated resume to . Feel free to (818) 502-0374 as well.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.