Elwood Tradesmen in Murray is now hiring for a Journeyman Electrician! We are looking for Journeyman Electricians for commercial, residential and industrial projects in the Wasatch Front.
- Pay rate up to $40.00 hour Depending on Experience
- Permanent Full-time positions
- Weekly paycheck
- Advancement opportunities
- Day shift 40+ hours a week
- Medical, Dental, Vision and other great benefits are available
Job duties for a Journeyman Electrician:
- Need a UT Journeyman Electrician license to perform electrical work for various project in commercial, residential and industrial settings throughout the Wasatch Front.
- Service, repair and/or install indoor and basic outdoor commercial lighting systems, including troubleshooting, parts replacement as needed.
- Majority of work will be day shift, but should be willing to work a flexible schedule including graveyards as required for some jobs.
- Monitor and review productivity of Apprentice Electricians
- Work as part of the entire team, being flexible in work assignments, reliable and keeping in mind the best interests of our customers and the company.
Requirements for Journeyman Electrician:
- Need an active UT Journeyman Electrician license
- Need to provide your own tools
- Need PPE- hard hat, gloves, safety glasses, and steel toed boots
- Reliable transportation to and from job sites
- A pre-employment drug screen is a condition of employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels in the organization.
Text Us, Visit Us, Email Us or Call Us!
Send us your resume to email@example.com
234 e. 6400 s.
Murray, UT 84107