John Deere - Welding
Pay: $14.00 /hour
Elwood Staffing is hiring welders for John Deere Power Products in Greeneville, TN. Apply now and we will guarantee you an interview!
John Deere has molded the landscape in America for over 180 years. Opening in 1988, the Greeneville, TN facility has been an irreplaceable asset to our community.
Elwood Staffing has partnered with John Deere for the last six years to provide quality career opportunities for local assemblers, forklift drivers, welders, and painters.
Join the Elwood team today and take advantage of this opportunity to work with an established and globally recognized company.
What's in it for you?
Bring home $14 per hour or more!
Competitive pay includes starting pay at $12.00 first shift and $12.35 second/third shift and a weekly performance bonus. Overtime is available and will increase your bonus potential. Benefits also include time off and holiday pay for those who qualify.
Overtime may include Saturday and Sunday.
Full time opportunities are available and highly competitive. Positions typically last from October through May, allowing you to take full advantage of your summer. We will work with you to help find other placements during the off season depending on availability. Those who complete the season will be asked to return the following season at a higher pay rate.
John Deere - Welding Details:
• Seasonal position for contingent welders
• Welding parts to create John Deere lawn equipment
• All positions are robotic welding only
• Will work in teams to meet welding and production goals
• Must be able to limit errors and determine quick solutions
• Fast paced environment
• May lift up to 35 lbs repetitively without assistance
• Stand 8-10 hours per shift
• Will use manual dexterity, twisting motions, and overhead reach
Overtime is available and mandatory
John Deere - Welding Qualifications:
High school diploma or GED not required for seasonal workers
• All applicants must pass a manual dexterity and lifting test
• Experience is preferred but not required for welding positions
• Recent graduates, or those just entering the workforce, are encouraged to apply
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Visit, email, call, or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! !
2055 East Andrew Johnson Hwy Suite 2A
Greeneville, TN 37745
*see above for qualifications
#IJ #ZR #FB