We are seeking dedicated Hotel Housekeepers to join a growing company. No experience needed. This is a new company with room to grow. Great opportunity! Come join the team today!
- Day shift 9:00am-3:00, schedule will be given weekly by the supervisor
- $10.00 per hour with room to grow.
Job duties for Hotel Housekeepers include:
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, tidying up rooms.
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Making beds and changing linens
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces such as windows.
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Steaming and cleaning draperies, and washing blinds.
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
Requirements for Hotel Housekeepers will be:
- Working with little to no supervision
- Working in a fast and efficient work environment
- Be able to work weekends as needed.
- Lifting up to 30 pounds.
- Be able to walk/stand the entire shift.
- Maintain and promote excellence in hospitality and customer service always.
- Assisting guests in a courteous, efficient and friendly manner.
- All candidates will be subjected to a drug screen and background ground*. (*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine you employability.)
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Come Visit Us! Walk-Ins are always Welcome! 84 S. Main St. Brigham City, Utah
(435) 723-2450 please call or text for an interview today!