The Heavy Equipment Operator is responsible for operating one or several types of power construction equipment, such as front-end loader, roller, bulldozer, or excavator in order to move, excavate, and grade earth, erect structures, or pour concrete or other hard surface pavements. Great local company looking for hardworking laborers to join their team! Apply now to get started right away!
Competitive Wages based on experience
- Labor experience preferred
- Ability to perform high quality work at a fast pace
- Strong work ethic (dependable, excellent attendance, trustworthy)
- Must be able to communicate with others to convey information effectively.
- Must be accustomed to working outdoors with exposure to all weather conditions
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- Must demonstrate attention to details
- Learn and follow safety regulations
- Know how to be productive using different types of heavy equipment.