Elwood Staffing Minot, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pay: $16.00 /hour
Do you have mechanical ability? Do you have great customer service? We have an entry level position for a local employer in the Oil and Gas Industry. Position is located in Minot, ND! Are you looking for a new career path....Apply here!
What's in it for you?
The Shop Hand/Laborer position is an entry level position in a family owned business with more than 80 years of experience providing consistent, quality products, and services to customers across the US in more than 65 locations
Elwood Staffing associates are eligible for a comprehensive and competitive benefits package plus an exclusive savings program, including:
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Rx plans
- Holiday Pay
- Teladoc (online care)
- Referral Bonus Incentive
- And More!
General Labor Details:
- With supervision, a shop hand/laborer is responsible for assembling mechanical equipment, along with manufactured equipment.
- Shop hands/laborers will follow specifications as called out on equipment drawing.
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, plans, assemblies, and standard operation manuals.
- Follow standards, procedures, and work instructions to produce product of acceptable quality.
- Shop hand/Laborers will perform assemblies/repairs based on blueprints.
General Labor Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- 6 Months experience using mechanical/technical skills.
- 6 months experience working in an industrial environment.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Continually carry 10 pounds.
- The ability/knowledge on how to operate pallet jacks, cranes, and forklifts is preferred but not required.
- Applicant may be subject to a background check
- Applicant may be subject to a Motor Vehicle Report
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
*A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete and submit a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Visit, email, call, or text us today! Walk-ins are welcome! !
1115 16th St. SW
Minot, ND 58701
*see above for qualifications
ConstructionView all jobs at Elwood Staffing