Elwood Staffing in Coldwater, MI is now hiring full-time candidates to work in the packing department of the local pork processing facility.
What’s in it for me?
Are you wanting a lot of opportunities for overtime? Full-time schedules incur overtime on a daily basis! All positions are trial-hire with the potential to be hired in at as little as 90-days. Great benefits, wage increases, time off, and promotional opportunities available upon hire in.
Job Summary for Full-Time Packing Team Members:
Successful candidates will attend a one-day orientation and be completely Food Safety Certified! Once trained and ready to begin, associates are teamed up with a supervisor and team leader in one of four on-site packing departments. Packers work as a team to fill vacuum seal pouches with a variety of pork cuts and/or pack cardboard boxes with the finished product.
Job Duties for Part-Time and Full-Time Packers:
- Work as a team
- Pack pork cuts into vacuum seal pouches
- Pack vacuum sealed cuts into cardboard boxes
- Follow regulated packing instructions
- Work in a safe manner
Job Qualifications for Full-Time Packing Team Members:
- Must be comfortable working in a 40-degree work environment
- Able to lift 10+ pounds repetitively for the full-shift
- Able to push/pull 40 pound boxes of product
- Must have steel toes
- Comfortable standing for full shift
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment and work together as a team
- Candidates must pass a pre-employment drug screen and hearing test
We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.
Call, Text, or Email Elwood Staffing in Coldwater, MI Today!
517.279.0880 Coldwater.MI@ElwoodStaffing.com 387 N. Willowbrook Rd. Ste C, Coldwater